Tuesday, 12 March 2019

Poetry



Poetry is paragraph that sometimes rhymes and some don't rhyme.People write poetry so that people can enjoy reading it put it in books. after the last five day we did 6 projects on poetry. These activities were a self reflection, imagery, analyzing poetry, a poetry slam, a black out poem, poetry writing and a terminology.

 My personal best activity was the poetry writing and my worst was the analyzing poetry. I liked the poetry writing because it was a bit challenging. I didn't like the analyzing poetry because it was to easy. I feel calm when I am performing in front of  others though I do feel scared about going on stage but I don't show that I am scared. 

After those five I learnt a lot new words I will give two examples of the words mead and dost. I learnt that I can be creative and I can be a little bit lazy.







 Image result for poems in english


2 comments:

  1. Dear Josh

    I really liked how you set the picture up.You made my day with the picture. Thank you

    Kind Regards Louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Josh, What a solid poem nice work

    From Dylan

    ReplyDelete