Thursday, 31 May 2018

A day in the life and home in an informal settlement


Hello I am Bob and I live with my mother and father. I love to play soccer with my friends.Last night there was huge storm and it is flooding in our settlement got flooded so I couldn’t go to school.I really wanted to go to school today but I couldn’t go to school. 

We lost nearly all of our possessions. The next day I was going to school when I found all of my possessions!My mother had so much sadness inside of her that when I came back from school she said I could go and play soccer straight away!

The next day I couldn’t go to
school because I was so sick. My teacher was so sad to not see me. When I went back to school I couldn’t believe my eyes. They had a cake with all my favourite things on it.

The next day I was playing soccer with my when I got injured when someone chucked their soccer ball ⚽️ at me. I was in so much pain. Straight in the middle of the soccer game I had to go to the hospital. The nurse found out that I had broken my leg. I had crutches for 9 weeks! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Josh. You started off well, but needed to continue sharing your living conditions more.

    ReplyDelete